Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hairbow holder


This is a Christmas present for Lucy!  And once again I'm straying from papercrafts but still using all the same supplies to make a different crafty item!  Right now all her bows and headbands are in a shoebox sized rubbermaid and sitting on the bathroom counter.  It's efficient but a mess.  I decided to create her something pretty to use!

I picked out some ribbon in pretty colors to use and then cut my ribbon banners in different lengths...I intended the outer two to be different in length from the middle...although I wish I had a big more of a difference on the first one, oh well!  I then created my ribbon loops by cutting all the same size ribbon strips and folding them over...connecting the ends with fabric glue.  I painted a plain wood plaque white and added some Momenta letters and flowers as well as some washi tape from Bella Blvd.  She is gonna love it!



How do you store your kiddos hair goodies?

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!

Cathy said...

love this! such a cute idea!

Katrina Hunt said...

this is great!!! I need one for mine! LOL Hugs, Katrina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...