Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Quick Tip Tuesday: Adding Sparkle to your Projects

Welcome back for another round of Quick Tip Tuesday! This week I am highlighting three ways to add sparkle to your projects and I am sharing examples of the ideas with layouts from my My Creative Scrapbook Kits this month!  

Here's this week's video:

And here's a close-up look at the layouts!
This one comes from the Creative Kit and I used gold stickles to create a border around my picture - stickles are something I have been using for years and love to use to bling up my layouts and cards without having to use an entire set of rhinestones!

This layout was made with the Main Kit and features strips of rhinestones that actually came in the kit.

This layout also comes from the Main Kit and in this one I used Heidi Swapp Mist to create splatters on my background.

Check out the video to see how I did each technique!  Below is a list of Affiliate Thumbnails for some of the products I used as well as the same products in different colors.  Just click on any of them to check them out in the Scrapbook.com Store - As Always Thanks for Your Support!
Page 1 of 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...