Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Creative Kit layouts for My Creative Scrapbook

The Creative Kit is so stinking pretty this month - you won't even believe how stunning it is!  Glitter, soft colors, but still has a beautiful Christmas feel to it!  I shared one layout from it yesterday but here's a couple more of the layouts I created using it!

I love the background paper on this one - it has beautiful gold glitter dots on each flower (snowflake?) and it just combined beautifully with the picture I had in mind to use!  I love all the soft colors together to highlight the soft photograph of my daughter.

This one brings out some of the bolder colors - the green and corals!  I knew it needed to pack a punch with all the dark colors in my photo.  This one also includes one of the exclusive cut files in this month's kits!  I sized the "merry & bright" up big to really make a statement on my page!  See that gorgeous big ornament tucked into my layers?  That's a chipboard piece that comes in the kit along with several others! It's perfect for frames or layers!

Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook to get your hands on this beautiful kit before it sells out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...