Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Bible Journaling:Romans 12:15

Ever have a verse that just sticks out to you for several days.  Romans 12:15 has been in my brain so I decided to art journal it and reflect a little more on putting it into practice!

Life sometimes throws some hard situations that way and although we like to share our art we may not want to share the personal journaling.  This is where SRM's Le Pens come in handy....you can use them on the back side of your cardstock and they don't bleed thru and you don't have to share your feelings with the world.  I did just that for this piece!  I let God's word do the talking to share and reflected on my own on the backside.

I LOVE the Big Faith stamps (and am so excited for the new releases!!!) and that was the focus for my verse.  But I also used several different stamp sets for my doodling!  

The Doodle Flowers set is so versatile and worked perfectly for this! After stamping with it - I then used gelatos to add some messy color.  I also used the Life is Good set for my hearts and Springtime for my butterflies.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...