Thursday, July 14, 2016

Kitten Smitten Cards

Kitten Smitten  from Doodlebug Design is a great collection for making cards!  It's packed with cute punny phrases and tons of options to take those phrases and make a darling card!  I was having so much fun, I made six of them!!!

This one features a combination of patterned paper, stickers, shape sprinkles, and washi tape.  The washi tape was a last minute addition but I think it absolutely makes the card!  The dark contrast to the patterned paper is fabulous!

One of the things that really makes this collection pop is the black included in it - it just adds so much!  For this one I used patterned papers, shape sprinkles (seriously, how cute is that yellow cat!?!), cardstock stickers, and the new tags!

This was the first card I made!  I knew I wanted to use the "You've cat to be kitten me right meow!" I thought it would work for a variety of cards: get well, congrats, or for someone down on their luck.  I went with Congrats for this round!  In addition to the patterned paper you'll find more shape sprinkles and some Doodle Pops this time!

I was excited to incorporate the Meow washi tape into this one!  It's a white base so it will work with any color scheme!  I also added in a border from the newly designed This & That sticker sheet!

The new Cute Clips are a great addition to your embellishing - The pink cat adds just the right amount of pink to that top corner! 

My last card uses my favorite paper from this collection - the one that looks like yarn of all colors unwound!  I used another one of the adorable Doodlepops for this one along with stickers, tags, and Odds & Ends!

As you can see I had a blast making these and the variety of available embellishments made for endless options!  If you are a cat lover or just have lots of cat loving friends you are going to want to give this collection a spin!






1 comment:

Yvette said...

Christine, these cards are adorable!!!xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...