Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook November Sneak Peeks

It's SNEAK PEEK time at My Creative Scrapbook!

Oh do we have some fantastic kits for you for November!  Today I have the sneaks to share with you as well as one of my Main Kit Layouts!

Our November Main kit sneak peeks:


And here's my first layout to share with you this month!  I have a funny story to share about this one - the yellow circle was actually meant to be a regular circle.  But my circle cutter shifted on me and made it all wacko.  So I went after it with a scissors and made it a funky circle instead!
As you can see this kit is packed with beautiful fall colors and embellishments!  Just wait until you see the whole thing!
I also worked with the Creative Kit but you just get sneak peeks of that one today!

Our November Limited Edition kit sneak peeks for all you shabby/vintage fans out there:
Our November Album kit sneak peeks for all the mini album makers:
******************************
Now that you have a peek at what's coming, don't forget to reserve your kits :)
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

See you on the 5th for the full reveal!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Another adorable page. I'm pinning ya. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...