Monday, November 16, 2015

Mini Calendars with SRM Stickers

Mini Calendars are the perfect item to make for little gifts for the upcoming holiday season! Today I have a Mini Calendar that hangs in a frame that is perfect to set on a desk.


Using several things can make this project a quick and easy one!  I used some ready made tags as the base for each month.   The tags came in a variety of colors and since I love color I went with that!  But you could just as easily do it with all white tags or black or kraft and make it less bright!The Wafer Thin Die for the Decorative Calendar made cutting out the Decorative Calendars fast!
I cut out a simple patterned paper and put that on each tag.  I then used the metal die cut to cut out the calendar stickers and mounted those to the white cardstock.  I added those to the center.  Once they were done I added them to a jump ring.


I took the glass part out of this standing frame and then put my jump ring at the top so the tags were hanging down and can be flipped over for each new month.


To add some variety I used different sticker stitches throughout - some got white!


Some got black sticker stitches!  SRM has stitches that are available in both stickers and stamps lots of options there!  I'm partial to the stickers so I went that route but it wouldn't be any more difficult to do the stamps!

We can't wait to see what you've been creating with the 2016 Mini Calendars!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...