Monday, October 5, 2015

US Army Layout

Did you know that Paper House offers a variety of US Military papers and stickers?  These are perfect for putting together layouts about your loved ones either currently serving or those who have served in the past.  We recently had a young man from our area enlist in the army and I asked his mom to share some of her pictures with me so I could create her a layout!


There are so many fun pieces in this set that I had a hard time narrowing down what to use!  I decided to go with US Army Emblem 3D Sticker and papers and 3D stickers from the US Army Paper Crafting Kit. To make the paper more one of a kind I added eyelets to the borders of the patterned paper.

3D Stickers are one of my go to embellishments - I love the personality and dimension they can bring to a flat layout!  I especially love the chain on the one sticker in this set!

She had included a picture of the Army flag for me, so I opted to fussy cut that out and lay it over a picture.  Surrounding it by punched stars and the title it makes a nice added embellishment.


With Veterans Day coming up, now is the perfect time to snag some US Military supplies and make something special for your favorite soldier or their family! And then make sure you share them with me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...