Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Layouts with My Creative Scrapbook

I think fall has to be my favorite of all the seasons to scrapbook - how about you?  When I got my hands on the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month, I was so excited!  It's packed with fall and family themed products primarily from Simple Stories!  I quickly printed some fall pictures that I hadn't used yet and got ready to dive in! 

 Today I have a couple of those layouts to share with you!

Oh how I love the Embroidery Hoop Paper that came in this kit.  I decided to cut out circle shaped pics of the kiddos and add them to it! I also added in some chipboard and other embellishments from the kit to some of the hoops.

The title is made up from two different sets of chipboard.  I love how well the products coordinated on this!  

When I saw this September paper included in the kit, I knew i wanted to use it in a somewhat traditional manner.  September was a really stressful month in our house but it was also a month where we made major life decisions.  On August 31st my husband received a call from a congregation in Nebraska asking him to consider coming to be their Pastor.  Our month was consumed by that.  We waited a full week to announce that he had been offered the position because we wanted it to be shared with the whole congregation at the same time.  We did that on the 6th - thus the cross on that day.  On the 10th we flew to Nebraska to visit.  The next couple weeks were spent in a lot of prayer and quiet time as we could find it.  Ultimately Ben felt God was calling him to stay in Illinois and he announced that to our church on the 27th - thus the I Pick You sticker.  None of these pieces are really themed to fit how our month played out - but it was fun to find little pieces to make fit anyway!

Doing this for the month has got me considering doing for each month!  It was a fun reflection and fun to pull out some pictures to fit in here and there!

You can find all the goodies from these layouts in the Main Kit over at My Creative Scrapbook.


3 comments:

Karenladd said...

Oh, I love the way your title letters are patterned! It all adds to the whimsical look of the layout!

Lori A. Geise said...

OK, I'd love to scraplift these wonderful pages. Where is your Pinterest button?

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are both fantastic! You've really been rocking it with the circle layouts. Running to pin again. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...