Thursday, January 2, 2014

So Happy: Layout for Ribbons Unlimited







I have a layout featuring some fabulous Ribbons Unlimited ribbon today!  I am wrapping up my time on their design team and decided to finish it off with a layout!  Have you ever created a layout and realized you were just missing something?  That was the case for this one today!  
I had started the layout and left it sitting for about a month.  I finally pulled it back out with the hope of polishing it off.  As I worked I realized that the top area really needed a punch of color....but not something overwhelming.  Yellow is my go to color for times like that!  I pulled out my organdy ribbon and just created a top border strip.  Ahhhh, so much better!  I added some vellum underneath my picture (again :)) as well as some other softer shapes to break up the triangles.  I created the triangle base using pieces from the Little Man stack by Paper House Productions.  

Supplies Used:
Burlap: Little Yellow Bicycle
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions

1 comment:

Christy said...

I absolutely ADORE this!!!! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...