Friday, June 21, 2013

Pebbles Pool Party by Amy Locurto Projects

Today I have two more projects to share with you featuring the Pool Party line from Pebbles.  Both are samples hanging up at The Scrapbooking Studio.  First off a quick, clean and simple card!  
Yes, I am way into hand stitching....
For this one cut out the center portion of the card and then used the polka dots as my guide for where to making my stitching holes.  The long yellow stitches add just enough texture and color without making the whole card overwhelming!  I then added a cluster of stickers and 3D stickers to the bottom and top corners.

My second project is a small canvas that I made.  I started out wanting to make it a little canvas that stood on decorated binder clips.  But the binder clips, well, they looked dumb and actually took away from the project itself!  So it's a stand alone canvas :)  I covered the canvas with paper and distressed the edges a bit and then once again got busy embellishing with stickers and 3D stickers.  Pebbles makes it so easy with all their coordinated goodies!

Supplies Used:
All supplies used are from Pebbles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...