Saturday, June 8, 2013

8 Months - Already?

Each month I enjoy getting out the "month" sticker for Bo's picture just because I like to see what color combination they came up with!  This month was gray, red, and black....a different one for scrapping a layout!
I used a lot of Little Yellow Bicycle on this one...the "Just Because" line has great gray and red combos in it. All I added to that were some black and gray washi tapes, some enamel dots, and some AC Thickers and it came together quick and cute.  I really love these Thickers and bonus - they come in a variety of colors!  I think now I have gotten his 8 month layout done and his 2 month layout....time to start filling in the rest huh!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle, American Crafts
Washi Tape: My Minds Eye, Queen & Co
Enamel Dots: Bo Bunny

1 comment:

Jodi said...

SO SUPER CUTE!!! I can't believe how fast our kids grow up too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...