Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pebbles Pool Party by Amy Locurto layouts

Today I have a couple layouts to share with you featuring Pebbles Pool Party by Amy Locurto.  This was a fun, bright, summery line!  I created these as part of my design team work for The Scrapbooking Studio!  I am trying hard to not do so many layouts that are just one picture...I think there's an art to being able to get two or more pics on a page and am enjoying exploring that!

 I love that they offer these coordinating medallion flowers...frankly I think those are hard to make and will gladly purchase pre-made ones!  This line also came with some great stickers which you can see I used throughout both layouts!

I felt like the bold lines on this background paper were overpowering the layout, so I added some doodling in white to soften thins up a bit.  I was surprised how much that helped!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles & American Crafts
Washi Tape: My Minds Eye and Bella Blvd
Garland: Pebbles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...