Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stowaway Collection Layout

Hi Quick Quotes Fans!  Christine here today to share a layout made with the new Stowaway line.   Marcia shared a gorgeous beach layout with you the other day and today I am going to show you how I used it for an everyday topic..it works so great for both!

I just adore this line and the way the colors work so beautifully for a variety of topics!  Check out the rich browns and turquoise combined with a softer blue.

I used the Travel Itty Bitty Box Set of Velum for part of my title.  I attached it to some of the softer blue and then used my Amaretto Powder Puff Chalking Ink to distress the edges.  My favorite thing about this little box of vellum is that although it is geared at travel you can also use a lot of it to play up adventure. I think it works fabulous for those of us living with toddlers (:
I hope you are enjoying this preview into our new paper lines!

Supplies Used:
Stowaway Paper Collection
Momenta letter stickers
Tags






2 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous paper, love the colors plus the darling picture!

Christa said...

Great layers here Christine. Those tags are a great add.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...