Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mixed Media with a Twist

Do you love Mixed Media?  Are you looking for a way to change things up a bit? Today I have a fresh idea for you that combines Mixed Media and Acetate Paper from Paper House Productions!  Let's check out an idea for Mixed Media with a Twist.  Here's the layout:
Mixed Media with a Twist Halloween Scrapbook Layout
Paper House started producing Acetate Papers with their collections earlier this year and I am always on the lookout for how I can incorporate them in a different way!  I think I've discovered a new one that I love!  The video walks you thru my entire process!

So what do you think? Doable, different, and so much fun!  Give it a whirl and link me up so I can see what you did with it!  

Here's my supply list with Affiliate Thumbnails - click on any of them to check out the supplies on Scrapbook.com - as always, thanks for your support!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...