Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How to Get Started with a Bullet Journal

Have you been checking out the Bullet Journals out there and wondering how to get started with a Bullet Journal yourself? I'm intrigued with the concept myself and decided that armed with a package of brand new markers from Tombow and a planner from Paper House, it was time to give it a whirl.  Here's what I came up with for my spread:
I focused in on fall products from Paper House and therefore went for several Fall Themed Lists.

The team at Paper House is paired up with the Tombow Team all week - what a fun combination of products! I have lots of details in my video as to how I approached getting started in this new field!  Here's the video:


Be sure to swing by the Paper House Blog to check out more projects all week long!  AND if you want to shop enter SPOOKYDT17 for 25% off their fall products! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...