Monday, May 22, 2017

Spring Shaker Cards

Spring is in full swing and Summer isn't far off!  I am up today at SRM Stickers with some cards that can work perfectly for Spring or Summer depending on what you need!  I love that the stickers from SRM Stickers are clear and using them on a Shaker Card can really highlight just how awesome they are!

Using clear Keepsake Envelopes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L helped make this job a little easier.  I simply slid my patterned paper into it and added some sequins.

I topped the whole thing with a spring sentiment from the Sentiment/Spring sticker set and there you have it! A quick, whimsical card sure to make anyone smile.

And if pineapples aren't your thing, how about flamingos?  Same process for this card but a different look with a different paper and sticker.

The circle stickers have long been a favorite in my stash!  This one also comes from the Sentiment/Spring set. Now if you are thinking, I don't have time to get a spring card done, you can easily swap out the spring stickers for these: Sentiment/Summer and have it work just as well!

You can find all the SRM Stickers supplies by clicking on the links in the post and here's Affiliate thumbnails for the rest of the supplies:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...