Thursday, September 8, 2016

2 Peter 3:18 Bible Journaling and Process Video

Two videos in a week??? Today I going  to share a new Bible Journaling piece and process video.  I can't get enough of the Watercolor Twist Pencils from SRM Stickers so I used them to color in another Bible Journaling Page - this one based on 2 Peter 3:18.


All the stamping and coloring took some time but neither were difficult to do thanks to these great stamp sets!  I love the words included in the sets but I also just love the little stars and flowers perfect for coloring!  It's nice to have a variety in size and style too!

Here's the SRM stamp sets that I used to create this:

You can check out the details behind creating it with this video!



1 comment:

Mary Holshouser said...

the local scrapbook store has a bible journaling class.
it's been informative about things in the bible as well
as learning new techniques. I look forward to it each month.
thanks for your video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...