Saturday, May 14, 2016

Main Kit Layouts for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

This month's Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook featured a lot of pieces from the Bloom Collection from Crate Paper as well as some various odds and ends.  I loved the colors featured in the collection and had fun playing with it!

This first one I poured my heart into.  I don't enjoy documenting sad memories but I also don't want to forget some of those times.  This past February our dog of 14.5 years passed away.  It was a brutal week in our family filled with lots of tears and emotions.  I know through it though that my kids learned some important life lessons.

I loved the stickers in the kit - they were puffy and shiny and oh so fun!  Perfect for creating this text filled circle!

You can't go wrong with a quilted look and the chevrons on the patterned paper in the kit worked perfectly for adding a twist to it!

I wanted to work a little boy layout into this kit and I think I achieved it well with this silly layout!  I added lots of doodling to the ruffles and some enamel dots to play up the whimsy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...