Thursday, April 21, 2016

Words of Faith Cards

I'm up today at SRM Stickers to show that The Words of Faith stamps aren't just for Bible Journaling they work great for cards too!


It's always nice to have cards on hand that are perfect for a variety of situations and this one fills that need.  I did a bunch of layers of various products from my stash and then added the "Trust in the Lord" from the Words of Faith Stamp Set as a sentiment.  I love the springy feel that it has and that in combination with the sentiment it just has an uplifting feeling to it!

I love that there are sentiments in this stamp set that can be for comforting, encouraging, and celebrating - it covers a wide variety and can not only meet your Bible Journaling needs but be perfect for all your cards too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...