Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April Planner Spread

If there was ever a time of year to need a planner, it's right now.  My goodness the schedule is busy! Today I'm sharing just one week of my April planner where I incorporated all kinds of fun SRM supplies!
For this week I decided to really play with my SRM Planner Stamps and my Black Le Pen!

I used both the Clear Stamp Planner/Banner and Clear Stamp Planner/Notes to Self to highlight things I needed to do and then added my handwriting around them!  I also added in the fun April from the Months Large/Snappy Sticker Set!

I haven't incorporated very many of my Sticker Stitches in the past so this time I got out my Halloween ones so that I could use some orange and used them as a border.  Love the extra fun that they add!
How's your April Planner coming along?  We'd love to see them over in our Facebook Group!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...