Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Blog Hop 2014




Welcome to the Top Ten Blog Hop for 2014.  
We have been doing this for a few years now and every year we add some new friends to the group. I know you'll love the line-up this year!  You should have arrived from Chantalle's blog - if you didn't head on back to the beginning and catch everyone!

We have a huge group prize this year!  
We are giving away one $75 gift certificate to Paper Issues Store!  








Each time you leave a comment on any of the blogs you get an entry - you can comment on each blog once - so you have the opportunity to be entered 24 times!!! You have until midnight EST on January 4th to enter so make sure to hop around to each blog. Many of us have individual giveaways too - so make sure to check out those requirements. I will have details on my individual prize at the bottom of this post!

Here's the line-up for the hop:
Top Ten Blog Hop for 2014
Juliana Michaels
Michele Kovack
Chantalle McDaniel
Christine Meyer ****You Are Here***
Mendi Yoshikawa ***Head Here Next***
Kelly Holbrook
Laurel Seabrook
Katrina Hunt
Wendy Morris-Saponaro
Becki Adams
Suzanna Lee
Melissa Elsner
Monika Wright
Wendy Antenucci
Jen Matott
Marcia Dehn-Nix
Ashley N Newell
Kathy Skou
Linda Auclair
Kelly Jean
Monique Liedtke
Rhonda Van Ginkel
Jennifer Haggerty
Cathy Harper


My Top Ten
2014 was such a fun year for me in the Scrapbooking world.  Designing for companies that I love has afforded me some great opportunities and I am truly thankful for that.  Narrowing my projects down to the Top Ten was tough - I won't tell you how many I started with.  In the end I got 11 and decided I'd stick with that.  I don't usually break the rules but I think you'll agree that this time, it was a good idea :)  So without further adieu, here's my favorite projects from 2014.


I think this canvas is the perfect place to start! I made this as part of my application for the Core'dinations Design Team.





As a mom to three little boys we have a lot of "brotherly love" going.  I love to use words on my layout and I love to think outside of the box with paper.  This project which I created for The Scrapbooking Studio definitely demonstrates both of those loves.



I got to guest design for 17turtles in November and had such fun playing with the cut files.  This paper pieced heart swirl really showcases my love of bright colors and whimsical elements.



I love my cut files and designing for Samantha Walker this past year was a blast because I got to play with a lot of fun ones.  I used her files to create a shaker box style card using gold and silver.



I love my Paper House Productions products, the combination of themed items with current trends in design is what they are best at and I always have fun playing with their stuff.  This layout was created for them to use in Joann Stores as endcap project sheets for their Halloween stickers.

 
As you've already seen, I love silver and gold!  I can't get enough of the metallic trend.  For this card I combined SRM Stickers with SRM Silver Doilies.  Simple and sophisticated - the name of the game with SRM Stickers :)


I got to play with a lot of Simple Stories this year and haven't found a line yet that I don't love..  Their summer line was perfect for pulling together a whole bunch of photos that were getting lost in the piles and create a summer memory layout.

Core-May-Arts-Layout-2
I love to play with techniques and this layout shows that - I did embossing, tearing, and die cutting.  I love it when techniques can make a layout and you don't have to add tons of product.  I created this one for Core'dinations as part of their design team.


You've seen the names SRM Stickers, Paper House Productions, and Core'dinations several times already - this layout combines all three.  Creating older boy layouts is a challenge - but I think I hit this one out of the park ;)

This layout was created purely for enjoyment and was based on a sketch that I created.  It uses Pebbles spring line from last spring.


Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine has closed it's doors and I am so sad about that.  Last spring they issued a challenge to use 5 or less products on a layout for an upcoming issue.  I submitted this layout using three products (stickers, patterned paper, and wood) and they picked it up!  It was in their last print issue which is still available on newsstands (called Pocket Scrapbooking).

My Individual Prize
For my individual prize I am giving away at $25 gift certificate to SRM Stickers Store!
They have a wide variety of fun products from stickers to vinyl to doilies and more!  To enter both contests all you have to do is leave me a comment and tell me which of these projects was your favorite.  I also give you a bonus entry for "liking" my Facebook page that you can find here.

Thanks so much for visiting and have fun checking out the rest of these talented ladies - your next stop is Mendi!




78 comments:

Melissa said...

Great projects! Love your scrapbook pages-

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Awesome pages! I adored your layout that you did for Juliana with her cut files and I am really loving your Pebbles Spring layout! So many cute details to take in! :)

Jerrie said...

All your projects are great! I especially love the shaker card. I think they are so fun because you can interact with them and have the movement. All your ideas and projects rock!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love every project! My faovrite is "sunshine" layout.
I also like you on FB ;)

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Wonderful layouts!

LauraEva said...

Love all of this---especially the Sunshine page!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Love that sequin leaf card! Gorgeous work... thanks for sharing!

Jingle said...

These are fantastic! I particularly love your Little Monster layout! The page accents those beautiful photos perfectly!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your layouts are so fun and lively! I love your use of color and elements.

craftykellyj said...

Christine you are such an inspiration and I just love all of your layouts! So happy to hop along with you!

Unknown said...

Always love your work! I LOVE the Little Monster layout! So fun and colorful...perfect.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Love the silver and gold thank you card...just gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful projects! I love your scrapbooking style!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Gah, so many lovely projects, its hard to choose just one favorite! I adore your so happy together layout with the swirly star cut file.. so awesome!!

Doris said...

Your use of color and patterned paper is awesome! I love them all!

Unknown said...

choices, choices how do you decide?

antenucci said...

Thanks for organizing the hop and inviting me to join! Blessings on your 2015 scrappy endeavors! Love that sunshine page to :)

cghundley said...

Wonderful projects!
I really liked the
bright and colorful
layout you did for
17turtles!
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

I'm a follower
of your blog
and FB!
Carla from Utah

Emily said...

I love your layouts! They are so cute!

Kelly Sroka said...

Beautiful pages--I love your color combinations!

Ruth G said...

Thanks so much for sharing all these fabulous layouts! I love seeing them! My personal favorite is Play Ball! I just think every detail is perfect and an awesome way to record those memories!
I already follow you on Facebook (as Ruth Suttie Gauss), so I hope that counts, LOL!

Unknown said...

I love the silver and gold leaf card. Now I need to make something like it.

Kelly said...

I love these, Christine :) Your projects are always so full of fabulous color!

Linda C. said...

I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite it would be brotherly love. I love the way you did all the journaling.

Vicki Christensen said...

All very cool, but I love Brotherly Love the best.

Unknown said...

wonderful projects and amazing prize - my fav is the leaf shaker card - just beautiful

Angela said...

They are all great projects! Play Ball is my favorite, huge fan of the game.
Fun post!

Angela said...

I'm already an fb page liker.

Kim A. said...

I love your bright, fun style of scrapbooking. LOVE all of your cute pages!!!!

jkstiles77 said...

I'm following your blog through Bloglovin and 'liked' your FB page. Love all of your projects, especially the cute Halloween layout!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous pages Christine!!! Love how colorful they all are!

Pam said...

Love Love Love the monster layout! So cute.

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! Especially love that canvas - super cool!

That Becky Girl said...

I love the card that you made with the leaves cut and the sequins!

CindyW said...

I'm torn between Brotherly Love and So Happy Together. Great work -- loved it!

Janet's Joy said...

So many great pages! Really love the ROAR layout!

Sindi Jeffers said...

Those are all gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

i love the leaves ty for the chance

Iris said...

My fave is the layout using Paper House Productions products; so cute and colorful.
isoscia at aol dot com

Taunya Butler said...

Way to go - what pure and total awesomeness this is!! Love your work and love the way you use color and embellishments to make your layouts really sing!!!

gram cheryl said...

Grateful for the grateful decor! It makes me smile.

SavannaLea said...

all your projects are fantastic, I think my fav is the Happy together layout, I love the design and colors!!

Unknown said...

Love the projects. Thanks for the inspiration .

Rubeena I. said...

amazing products, you did great work :) I love the gold + silver combo - I actually recently did like 8 cards with that combo, they're on my blog lol :) I liked you on FB as Nazia

Unknown said...

I like Brotherly love best!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Christine, you've had such a fabulous year! I love all of these but especially that Little Monster layout. So Adorable!

Karenladd said...

All of your projects are wondeful but I LOVE the Silly Cooper layout the most. The embellishments, the photo and the over all design is just so fun.

Ashley Newell said...

I love all your projects! That canvas is divine! I already follow your Facebook page.

Sandy Ross said...

Love your work! Especially Silly Cooper! I already am a FB follower!

Cathy said...

love them all! you are so incredibly talented!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Tough to choose, but Play Ball absolutely rocked!

MJ's Kraze said...

I am loving that second card. I too am a huge fan of those colors.

ScrapaDiddle said...

I like you Paper House Production page the best with your little monster. You really captured the essence of that little cutie! Happy 2015!

Roseanna C said...

I just love your layouts, love all the different elements on the page and your pictures just pop. My favorite is the little monster. I am a follower of your blog and on facebook. Thanks for the inspiration.

Debbi Tehrani said...

All your layouts and projects are wonderful! You have such a fun, happy style!

Anonymous said...

All your projects are beautiful, but I really love the Caring Heart Canvas! So pretty!

Amanda Johnson said...

You are a rock star! Love them all!

Lori A. Geise said...

I pinned almost all of them. I love them.

Stacie said...

Love your multi picture Cooper Summer for Simple Stories!! Your work is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the " eat sleep play ball" layout!

Mary Holshouser said...

The grateful heart is so intricate and colorful. So many wonderful projects.
thanks for sharing
Happy new Year

Becki Adams said...

You ROCKED Juliana's cut files! all you work is beautiful! Thanks for having be be a part of the hop <3

SHartl said...

My favorite layout is Brotherly love because I don't often see masculine layouts and your photos are so sweet!

SHartl said...

I liked you on FB as Shannon Hart

Mary Holshouser said...

I've "liked" you on FB for a long time. Get your posts thru e-mail also.
thanks

Jdarling said...

I love these

klmow said...

Love the "eat, sleep and play ball"

rlovew said...

Beautiful things! I really love the silver and gold cards- so elegant.

Cara G said...

Great projects Christine...especially love the scrapbook page with the hand stitched sun rays!

Cara G said...

I also liked your FB page :)

Heather said...

my fav. the maple leaf sequin card, very pretty!!!

Katie said...

So many awesome projects! Love your coredinations canvas!! And the sequin SRM card is great too. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Peggy said...

I always love to see what you create. The Little Monster page always makes me smile.

Unknown said...

Wow! I really love your projects! Your style is super fun! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Helen Gullett said...

Christine, they are great cards & fabulous layouts! Thank you for sharing them with us! Wish you the best 2015!

Wyogem said...

The little monster layout is my favorite. Love the bold colors and his little costume is just the cutest. Was happy to "like" you on Facebook.

Rose Santuci-Sofranko said...

I think I'm too late for the hop but just wanted to say that your creations are SO cute! God bless you and yours in 2015 and always! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...