Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Dress Layout - Core'dinations & Tombow

This week at Core'dinations we are sharing the blog with Tombow and using goodies from both for our creations!  I decided to do a layout about my Lucy in her Christmas dress last year!
I love the way that you can transform Core paper look like patterned paper just by doing some embosing and sanding.  For today I used pre-embossed paper from their Spotted paper pads and just did the sanding part.  I die cut my title and the ornaments. Backing the ornaments stripes with red in a couple of spots brought red into the bottom of the layout.  I then used two different sets of clear stickers - the white are from Simple Stories DIY Christmas line and the black sticker stitches are from SRM Stickers. I thought it would be fun to add words and icons around the ornaments creating a cluster feel.

Now it's on to this year's Christmas Dress!  It's a pretty one and I can't wait to get to scrapping it!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stickers: SRM Stickers & Simple Stories
Pearls: Want 2 Scrap


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! Love the way you put it together. Pinning!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...