Friday, October 17, 2014

Give Thanks Harvest Wreath

It has been a long time since I made a wreath but I have seen so many awesome paper ones lately that I knew I wanted to make one this fall.  I pulled out my Core'dinations supplies and got to work making a Harvest Wreath with some non-traditional colors. For a full supply list and links you can check it out at the Core'dinations blog here.

Core-Harvest-Wreath

Step 1: Choose 4 colors of cardstock and cut 7 strips that measure 1 1/4" X 12" in each color.
Step 2: Sand the cardstock bringing out the core color.

Core step out wreathStep 3: Add adhesive to the back side of the strips and then begin to loop them around the wreath (I used a 10 inch wreath).  Overlap slightly so that the wreath form doesn't show. Notch the end of each strip as you go.

Core Step out wreath 2Step 4: Die Cut a banner and leaves and add them to the wreath.

Core-Harvest-Wreath-CU-2Step 6: Add flowers, twine, buttons, or other small embellishments to bring in some additional textures.
Core-Harvest-Wreath-CU-1Don't you just love all the decorating possibilities you have when you play with paper!?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...