Monday, October 6, 2014

Core'dinations Halloween Layout

Today is my very first blog post as a design team member for Core'dinations!
Core-dinations DT 2013

I worked with the Tim Holtz Seasonal Impressions Paper Pad as a base for the whole layout.
You've seen this picture before on a Paper House Productions layout.  But Paper House owns that layout and I needed one for myself!  For this layout I focused heavily on the embossing/sanding techniques that makes Core'dinations cardstock so unique.  The background paper has a Kraft core and the spotted papers have a colored core.  To check out lots of detail shots and all the supplies I used - head on over to the Core blog

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories
Twine: The Twinery

1 comment:

antenucci said...

Congrats on the team, guess it did pay off :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...