Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 18

**If you are looking for The Twinery Blog Hop or the Scrapping our Stash Blog Hop they are below this post!**

I'm back with another week of Sketchy Saturday!  
This week's sketch is a pretty simple one which leaves lots of room for you to add your own personal touches to it!  Here's my take on it:

I created this as a sample for The Scrapbooking Studio using the Herbs & Honey line from Basic Grey.  Instead of keeping all the straight lines I did some paper tearing for my base.  Because there are lots of patterns already in my base I tried to keep the rest a little more simple.  I have held off on scrapping these pictures for a long time because they show the special side of my daughter that just loves to be outside.  I knew this paper line would be just perfect for them!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stickers:Basic Grey
Letters: Basic Grey
Wood: Studio Calico



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...