Thursday, July 24, 2014

Decorated Gift Bag

Today I have a gift bag that I created with Herbs & Honey from Basic Grey for The Scrapbooking Studio.  This line has some perfect elements for personalizing gift wrapping!
It has a pretty similar feel to the card I did the other day doesn't it?  Same line, similar embellishing - I suppose they could make a gift set even!  It uses some papers and die cuts for embellishing and then several stickers - all from Basic Grey except for the Sticker Stitches up top which of course come from the fabulous SRM Stickers.  I don't ever need to run out of those....I am using them on everything!  I also added the little wooden spools with twine on them again!  You can get this fun line from The Scrapbooking Studio!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

This is an amazingly cute bag! I know several sewers who would love to receive a gift in this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...