Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 16 - Scrapbooking about a nightmare?


Pretty simple but one of the big features is a big title!  Here's my interpretation:

Because the title and journaling actually are the main point of the layout I thought this was perfect for a big title.  It doesn't happen often for me but sometimes the words tell the story more than the picture and this was definitely one of those cases! About a month ago my son had a nightmare about a fox in his room.  It was hilarious how the story continued for days after.  I really wanted to document it because t was just a sweet moment!  This picture was perfect cause I feel like his face looks like he is telling a whopping tale!  I used a lot of Pebbles Inc's line Special Delivery because I knew it had a fox in it!  I also used cork accents and paper from American Crafts.  I cut my title out on my cameo and then used the negative space.  I filled that in with journaling.  I then used letter stickers to round out the rest of the story! 

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles, American Crafts
Stickers: Bella Blvd, American Crafts
Sequins: Teresa Collins



3 comments:

ALINE said...

So beautiful page!

Lalo said...

Foxes are everywhere right now LOL! Cute page!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous and adorable page! Love that it is about a dream!!!! That fox is cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...