Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 13

It's Saturday and that means I have a fun sketch to share with you!  This one focuses on the right side of the layout and has lots of vertical layering!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Please share your creation with me on my facebook page!

Here's the layout I created!
I love having my own photo printer and being able to just print off a recent picture and scrap it at my leisure!  We won't talk about the big pile of old pictures to still work on :)  I wanted to zone in on some of the fun and crazy times that you have with a toddler - what better than a picture of him with a bat to show just that!?!  I've noticed that I am getting more and more into using lots of words on my pages...I guess that is my form of journaling because I do't tend to do a lot of that...so I guess that makes up for it!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Bazill
Wood: Studio Calico
Stickers: Heidi Swapp





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Can't wait to use this. I'm totally like you-I don't do much journaling but love to use lots of word stickers.

Stacey Schafer said...

what an awesome layout!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your layout!! AMazing colors. And such a great sketch! Hope to create with it!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is such a fun page! Thanks for sharing w/ us at TMN!

Katie said...

Brilliant layout and love the colours

Saskia said...

This color combo can be overwhelming but you did a great job keeping it in check. I love the chevrons running behind the photo and stars sprinkled all around!

Leslie Germain said...

Christine, thank you for linking up this wonderful layout! I will let you know when I create with your sketch. Sorry it took me so long to stop by and thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...