Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Using up Scraps

The ladies in my card classes often ask what I do with my scraps.  Generally as a rule I don't keep anything too small.  But just for kicks I thought I'd save pretty much everything from my June Quilted Cards class and see if I could pull together some kind of a layout from them.  Today I have that to share with you!
It's a little wacky but it's also kinda fun with all the negative space! Best of all I didn't cut into one new piece of paper to create this! Gotta love that sweet little smile on my Cooper too!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Jillibean Soup
Decorative Tape: Bella Blvd
Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the negative circles!!!

Cathy said...

love this, great negative space and adorable toddler!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...