Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bella Blvd All American Layout

I shared one the other day that was actually 4th of July themed..this one isn't but it does use those patriotic colors!


Cooper so thoroughly enjoyed the county fair last year I wanted to document his experience on a page all his own.  To create my background I made a center hole and then did long stitches out from there.  I added little scallop doodles to the long stitches in random locations to soften things up a bit.  I used layers of paper and border strips to mat my photos and topped the whole thing off with lots of sequins and stickers.  I love this line and am looking forward to playing with it more!

Supplies Used:
Ribbon: May Arts
Decorative Tape: Bella Blvd
Stickers: Bella Blvd & Jilliean Soup
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd
Flags: Bella Blvd
Stars: Maya Road

3 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Super cute layout! Love the stitching!!

Suzanna Lee said...

I love the little red "flares" that make it look like a firework! So festive!

Crafting Marfa said...

Awww this is so cute! Love the photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...