Thursday, July 25, 2013

August Quilted Cards Class featuring Carta Bella "So Noted"

I prepped all my August classes before I left for vacation (currently on it) and saved some to share with you so there isn't a major lull on the blog!  Here's the samples for my August Quilted Cards Class!

This month we will be working with Carta Bella's So Noted line.  If you are a regular attendee there are a couple things that will be different this time.  First off we won't be using stickers - this is generally a staple in my classes but they just didn't fit into this one!  Second we won't be using any ribbon - again this is usually a staple and they just weren't necessary! What we will be using is lots of paper, folding techniques, flowers, and an Epiphany Crafts Epoxy Square Maker.  We will have some new techniques that I am excited to share!  Here are some close-ups!



The class will be on Friday, August 30th and you can get your spot reserved by calling the store at (309)585-0409



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - these are fabulous. I will be scraplifting some of the ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...