Tuesday, April 30, 2013

American Crafts "My Girl" Layout: Number Two :)

Just so much to love about this line!  I created this layout first of all my projects. I noticed that machine stitched circles had been trending big time....so I decided to try my hand at one.  Super easy and adds some nice dimension.  I added fussy cut flowers and die cut pieces to add some flow to the layout.  I topped the whole thing with washi tape, canvas stickers, and enamel dots.  My final touch was to add some mist to the top right corner...it was too plain and the white mist was just enough! 

The story behind the pictures is that my little girl was getting rag curls in preparation for Easter Sunday!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Colorbok
Enamel Dots: Queen & Co
Washi tape: My Minds Eye
All other supplies are American Crafts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...