Friday, October 26, 2012

Sneak Peek

I had some leftovers from my work for The Scrapbooking Studio for this month and threw together another card with those.  Since triangles are so popular right now, I decided to play with triangles!

 I worked with the Everyday Eclectic line from Echo Park and absolutely loved it.  I can't wait to share the layouts I came up with from that!  I also used some wood buttons from Maya Road.  I also picked these up at The Scrapbooking Studio and have used up the whole pack...I will be getting more!  The sentiment and the scallop border are both from SRM Stickers and the ribbon beneath the sentiment is from Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Super cute...love the triangles and the buttons!

Mara Campbell said...

This is so cute, I love the patchwork feel with all those triangles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...