Sunday, October 14, 2012

Grateful

One of my favorite things about this craft is playing with color combinations.  When I make a card or layout I'm often way more bold with my color combinations than I would be in how I dress or decorate my house.  This color combination has become a favorite of mine...one day I might be bold enough to actually wear it (:


This is the first time I have ever used a pom pom trim...surprising I know!  My patterned paper is all from Echo Park.  I've always been a fan of theirs but my recent design team work (yet to be revealed) has made me really zone in on them again!  The lovely epoxy button is from Jillibean Soup and the twine is The Twinery.  And of course the fabulous sentiment is from SRM Stickers!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Christine, I really like this one! The pom poms are my favorite feature. You could absolutely pull off the color scheme.

caz hancock said...

LOVE this card and oh my i need some of that chevron, it is stunning

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...