Friday, December 9, 2011

AKA

It has been awhile since I just crafted for myself - I've been working hard on CHA projects and when I haven't been doing that I have been busy directing our school Christmas musical.  I finished up those CHA projects yesterday and decided I needed to do a layout just for fun and it has nothing to do with Christmas!

I've been itching to play with the freebird line from Authentique so I pulled that out and went crazy layering.
The layout focuses in on all the different nicknames we have for Cooper - I put those on different flags throughout.  I used some of my favorite Momenta letters for the Cooper title (I love how they have a childlike look to them!)  I also used some Twinery twine to make an interesting border that coordinates beautifully with Freebird.
Supplies used: Letters from American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, and Momenta; Paper from Authentique and American Crafts, Twine from The Twinery, Circle Punch from Creative Memories, 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

omgosh! He is so cute! Love the twine as an accent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...