Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Studio Calico layouts

I have a Studio Calico feature up on Practical Scrappers today.  Here are the three layouts I created:
Still loving that triangle punch and absolutely love this layout!!!  I inked the edges of each and every triangle and glued them all down.  I highlighted a few with dashes - who knew grey and yellow and teal would go together soooo nicely!  I even misted on it and don't hate it!

I was going for a funky grid on this one...eh, just eh.  It's fine but a little haphazard for me :)  It was worth a shot right :)  What do you think?

Had fun doodling and scattering things about on this one and love that really old pic of my Lucy!  

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Such fun layouts Christine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...