Tuesday, October 4, 2011

May Joy Fill your Heart Always

This layout totally shows a different part of my creative brain that seems to be emerging.  As I was discussing with my mother yesterday...I have no idea what you would call my style right now...it's a big old mix of  bright, fun, whimsical, graphic, and vintage.  Best part is it makes me happy and I love it - and that's what matters right!  Did this layout just for fun playing around with some embellies that I've had that were crying out to be used!  I am really loving tags and tickets right now...especially manilla colored ones :)  
Supplies used:  Jillibean soup corrugated bird, American Crafts thickers, Cosmo Cricket letters, Crate Paper patterned paper, Pebbles Patterned paper, Paper source tags & ticket, gcd butterfly, tattered angels glimmer mist

2 comments:

Erin Morehouse said...

sweet! I've been using some very random things lately too, and not really being too concerned wit it being "pretty" if that makes any sense. Makes for a fun and eclectic page.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I like how you trimmed the photos to look like Polaroids! Great layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...