Wednesday, July 27, 2011

U R Tweet Momenta Card


It's my day up at Momenta!  I made a card using the Emily's Garden line.  This is my favorite of all their lines, I love the jewel tones combined with the bright colors.  I also love the doodling style that the line is drawn in.   Erin, Kerri, and I are doing regularly challenges together on Practical Scrappers where we use something unexpected (items you might find at a dollar store) on a project.  Tomorrow all three of our popsicle stick project there - you're getting the early preview of mine :).  Here's what I learned from doing this, it is very easy to stamp on popsicle sticks!

Supplies Used:
Emily's Garden Album Kit
Non Momenta Items:
Bakers Twine from The Twinery
Sentiment Stamp from Close to My Heart

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Just adorable. And I agree .. love the jewel tones!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the use of popsicle sticks. That dark purple is wonderful too.
Hugs
Tanya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...