Sunday, October 13, 2019

Fall-ing in love with Bella Blvd Cut Files - Video Tutorial Included

Over the last year, Bella Blvd has started offering cut files and they sure do add some flexibility and options to your projects. Today I am using the most detailed of all those cut files - the Tile Background Cut File from the Home Sweet Home Collection!
ChristineMeyer.FallLayout.October11
Cut files like this take a long time to cut. You have to set them at a slow speed and then just be patient. In this case, it took about 35 minutes to cut! Planning for that, I set it to cut and then did other things!
ChristineMeyer.FallLayout.October11.Cu2
Once it was all cut, I pulled out my Bella Besties and my circle punch and started backing it! I knew I wanted lots of fall colors! A fine tip glue pen made this job a little bit easier!!!
ChristineMeyer.FallLayout.October11.Cu1
Because the layout already has lots of detail and color I knew I wasn't going to have to do a lot for embellishing! I created my title using a combination of an Acrylic World and Florence Alphabets.  Then I added some Heart Hugs and punched out vellum leaves to my design. I opted for vellum here because it would still let the colors and cut file show thru while adding a little bit of texture! 

Here's a video tutorial with all the details on how I created this layout:

Want to check out more of the supplies from this?  Here are affiliate thumbnails for just about every product I used!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...