Saturday, June 30, 2018

Using Adhesives to Add Accents

Sometimes you have a simple layout that you just need to up add more to!  In today's layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L that was the case.  It was fine, but it just needed something extra.  Let's take a look at how I used adhesive to make that happen!

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


You can see how without the added splatters and glitter this would be a very simple layout.  You can check out close-ups for this HERE. I did use one of the page kits from The ScrapRoom to make it happen!

I do have a video to walk you thru this one!


Wanna check out any of the supplies from this?  Just click on any of the affiliate thumbnails below:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...