Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Using Foam Adhesive Products for Embellishing

Sometimes the project you are working on needs just the right final piece.  In today's layout that was definitely the case!  Here's what I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L using the current kit from The ScrapRoom.

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

Using Foam Adhesive Products to Embellish a layout from the May ScrapRoom Kit
Although this is out of my normal color palette that I gravitate too - the patterns in this page kit really drew me in!  You can check out all my close-ups over at the blog today.

Here's the video that walks you thru my process for this layout:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...