Monday, April 9, 2018

Scrapbook Layout Background Idea - Adhesive Sheets

Creating unique backgrounds is a fun way to put your own stamp on a scrapbook layout!  It is a technique that I often employ!  

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

Today I am bringing you a sneak peek of one that I have up over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L that employs their Adhesive Sheets.Be sure to head on over to their blog to catch all the details on this fun process!

Additionally I have a video tutorial for you to check out.


This layout also showcases a page kit and sketch from The ScrapRoom Kit club - love those kits that are SO perfect for little boys!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...