Thursday, March 1, 2018

Rainbow Ensemble

For the Creativation Show in January I was able to combine products from Paper House Productions with the adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to make some booth projects.  I decided to go with a colorful rainbow theme and incorporate gold foil into it.  
The Marbleous and Color Washed lines from Paper House both have gold foil in them already - so adding more gold foil was the perfect way to show how to Wear Your Adhesive on the Outside.

While creating this layout I realized how much I loved adding gold foil to the 3D foam adhesives.  This video will walk you thru just how easy it is to do it!


Additionally if you want to learn more about how to make the flower hoop - I have a video that shows how to make the flowers.


Click on the thumbnails below to see any of the supplies - and as always - thanks for your support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...