Tuesday, September 19, 2017

How to Create Stunning Watercolor Techniques

Options abound when it comes to watercolor techniques and there are a huge variety of products out there.  Christine joining you today with a set of techniques for you that work great using the Watercolor Twist Pencils!  The Watercolor Twist Pencils come in three different sized packages, 12, 24, and 36.The video below features several ideas on how to create stunning watercolor techniques with tutorials on how to do each:


Here's a card that showcases how I used one of the backgrounds I created.
How to Create Stunning Watercolor Techniques
I punched the two leaves out from a watercolor background I made.  Doesn't it add a lovely, whimsical element?  The more I play with watercolor, the more I love the softness it adds.

The sentiment comes from the Child of God stamp set  from SRM Stickers and it is a versatile set great for cards and so much more. 

Let me know if you have any questions on this unique product - I'll be happy to share my experience with you!  Here's my supply list along with affiliate thumbnails - click on any of them to check out the products up close!



1 comment:

cghundley said...

So unique looking
and the colors are
wonderful!
Carla from Utah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...