Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Using Planner Products on a Scrapbook Layout

It can be easy to see how Scrapbook Products can be used in our planner but maybe a little less obvious how to make it work the other way around.  Today I challenged myself to use primarily planner products on this layout for Paper House Productions.

In the video below I walk you thru my whole process in creating this outdoors layout:


There certainly is lots of fun to be had with this huge variety of planner products!  Here's some close-ups of my clusters of products.
To create my title I combined a cardstock sticker and puffy sticker.  Then I created clusters around it featuring sticker flakes and a puffy clip.

This area combines puffy stickers, epoxy stickers, sticker flakes, and rice paper borders - whew!

Here's affiliate thumbnails to most of the products I used - thanks for your support!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I really enjoyed the process videos, fabulous page..love the outdoor theme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...