Tuesday, April 25, 2017

United States Map Wall Hanging with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Yesterday I shared my Traveler's Notebook pages for the Blog Hop with Paper House Productions and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.  Today I am back with another travel themed project: a United States Map Wall Hanging.
I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Paper House Productions for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and in doing so I can share what I personally love to use 
For this wall hanging I wanted to create a personalized home decor piece.  One that my husband and I could use to document our travels together!  We love to travel and have managed to visit a lot of states together. So this map is a place to capture where we've been together!  Here's a process video on how I made this simple piece:


Adhesive Lines & Adhesive Dots made this project way easier to do!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Such a fun project!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great idea to see at a glance
the many places you've been
and remember the fun times
that you had (hopefully they
were fun).
thanks for sharing.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What a great home decor' project and love that you used the adhesive lines!! I have them and needed to remember that they are great for these reasons!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...