Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fun in the Sun Layout

Who's been kicking off summer with some fun already?   If you have, then you are going to want to dive into the Fun in the Sun collection from Doodlebug!  It's perfect for all those pictures that capture you having "fun in the sun" ;).

This is such a fun collection for all your summer needs and it has a great mix of family fun designs and prints.  I hand cut some waves and then used a scissors to distress my edges a bit.  I then laid those out at the bottom of the layout to showcase that I was doing a water themed summer layout.

In addition to the always amazing stickers that Doodlebug makes they also have the new Odds & Ends to up the cute and versatile factor even more!  I used a mixture of stickers and Odds & Ends to create my title! I also combined patterned papers from the collection with my trusty circle punch to add some kick to the background.

Once again the combination of the Odds & Ends and stickers worked great but in this case it was for embellishing.  I also love that the This & That Stickers have been redesigned to include borders.  I used one at the top of my layout.

I can't wait to play with this collection more with new pictures that I take over the summer - I just know you will love playing with it too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...