Friday, March 4, 2016

Imagination Layout

I snuck in some time this week to create a layout about something my three year old is doing a lot of right now and that is showing his imagination.  

Every single day, all day long he says:
"Let's Play (fill in the blank...Mariokart, Sonic, Baby Jesus, Paw Patrol)"
"I will be (a character from one of those things)"
"Who do you want to be?"
And then once I give him an answer he runs off and plays something.  
It's pretty adorable and was definitely needing a page of it's own!
I pulled out my Sapphire ColorWays from Paper House Productions because i Knew it would be perfect with these pictures.  I used a circle punch and punched out a whole bunch of different patterns and then created a giant pile of them at the bottom of the layout.  I was inspired by this layout. Generally when I see an inspiring layout/project I let myself have one look and then go from there.  That way it becomes my own interpretation and doesn't copy them exactly.I completely love how this turned out and the going crazy with my circle punch is going to be a trend I will definitely revisit soon!


Supplies Used:
Patterened Paper: All from Paper House except the base Swiss Dots is from Doodlebug

Stickers: Paper House
Rub-on: Paper House
Brads: My Mind's Eye

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...