Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Brothers Layout - My Creative Scrapbook

It's kit premiere day at My Creative Scrapbook!  The Main Kit this month took me out of my normal comfort zone!  It combines some pastels with rich colors which I definitely do work a lot with.  But guess what!?! I don't think I have ever had projects come as quickly or easily with a kit before.  Guess my brain was up for a change!  Today I am going to share my favorite of the Main Kit Layouts - one I did of my two youngest boys!

I started this off by matching the base paper to my son's shirt and then that diagonal paper to my other son.  I knew I wanted to use the big pastel letters in a bold way - so why not spell out their nicknames?  The black in the letters needed more black so I added that with a subtitle and the year.

 I also tucked my red ribbon behind the black buttons. Isn't it neat how the pastels work together so nicely with the red & black!?!  I'll be back with more from this kit and the Creative Kit in the next few days!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...